This tensile tester is easy to operate due to its touch screen and the clear control buttons. Its software has different pre-installed tasks like standard 100 mm tensile test for 15 mm stripes or 180 mm tensile test. It comes with one load cell of 500 N. The pneumatic driven clamps are optional, as standard delivery the machine comes with hand operated clamps. Separate Start / Stop buttons for easy use. The maximum distance between the clamps is 300 mm. It has a RS 232 interface and a USB connector for maintenance work and printer connection. The test speed is adjustable between 0.2 and 330 mm/min.
The user chooses the test to be performed on the touch screen. The clamps are moved automatically in the starting position and the sample is clamped between the upper and the lower clamp. According the delivery this can be done manually – or optional with pneumatic clamps. By pushing the Start button the upper clamp moves and the test stripe is stretched till the sample breaks. The figures like force, elongation, curves, statistic with max, min, mean and the standard deviation are shown on the touch screen and can be printed. The clamps return automatically into start position after testing.
The software comes with the pre-installed tests as they are described in the standards. Company specific tests can be set as well. All the parameters like testing speed, testing length, breaking- and pre-load levels can be adjusted individually. The software can be set into different languages.
– Easy to operate due to touchscreen controls
– Sample width: 15, 25 or 50 mm (selectable)
– Sample length 100 mm (ISO 1924-2 and -3) or 180 mm (ISO 1924-1)
– Different load cells available: Paper (500 N), optional for Tissue (150 N), Board (1000 N)
– Automatic return to starting position after sample break
– Test speed adjustable between 2 and 300 mm/sec
– Pneumatic clamps, clamping force adjustable between 500 and 6000 N
– Vertical Tensile Machine with 500 N standard load cell
– Manual clamps with 15 mm width for paper samples acc. ISO 1924
– Electrical connection cable
– User manual
|11.202.100||Vertical Tensile Machine with 500 mm max. travel|
|11.202.500||Vertical Tensile Machine with 750 mm max. travel|
|Double Roll Cutter||Strip Punch|
For the determination of different parameters in paper or tissue.
- Product code:
- ISO 1924-1, ISO 1924-2, ISO 1924-3, TAPPI T 456, TAPPI T 494, PAPTAC D34, etc.
Electricity: 110 - 230 / V 50 - 60 Hz
Air: 600 kPa
- Request quotation for this product