The PFI Laboratory Mill consists of an inner toothed roll of 33 blades and a smooth beater housing. The rolls rotate in the same direction at different peripheral speeds. A beating force of exactly 3.33 N/mm ensures that the pulp is beaten under standardized conditions.
A weighted and disintegrated amount of pulp is put inside the housing. This operation must be done manually, placing the pulp along the housing wall. The roll is lowered and introduced into the housing. The security cover is also put. After pushing Test button, the test initiates. The housing will turn at 710 r.p.m and the roll (with its 33 blades) at 1458± 30 r.p.m, both in the same sense. The roll exerts a pressure of 3,33 N/mm against the housing wall, where the pulp is located. This way, due to the pressure applied between the housing wall and the roll blades, the pulp is refined. The refining times vary from 2 to 10 minutes (depending on the type of pulp). After having rotated the preselected revolutions, the roll and the housing stop and the refining process ends. Finally, the roll is situated in the centered initial position and the refined pulp is extracted to measure the freeness of the pulp ºSR or CSF.
– Housing and roll made of stainless steel
– Beating of up to 30 gram of pulp with a concentration of 10 %
– Automatic opening and closing of the beating cylinder by electric operation
– Automatic stop after reaching the pre-selcted revolutions
– After stop the roll automatically returns to central position
– Adjustable grinding gap
– Security protection for operator and machine
– Revolution speed of beater roll: 1.458 ± 30 rpm
– Revolution speed of beater housing: 700 rpm
– Beating force: 3.33 N/mm
– Display for Consumed energy in kW/h, current hour recording and absorbed power in watt. (Continuous measure).
– PFI Laboratory Mill
– Power cable
– Operating manual
– Calibration Certificate using PAPRICAN reference pulp
|10.201.100||PFI Laboratory Mill|
|Schopper Riegler Freeness Tester|
For beating of chemical pulps under standardized conditions and for the defibrilation of semi-digested raw fiber materials.
- Product code:
- ISO 5264-2, TAPPI T 248, SCAN C24, PAPTAC C7, DIN EN 25264-2
Electricity: 400 V 50 Hz
Air: 400 – 600 kPa
- Request quotation for this product