The Bendtsen Tester for Roughness and Porosity comes with a built in touch-screen and an industrial computer. All the parts are built into a sturdy aluminum frame. The device is equipped with up to 3 measuring heads for top and bottom roughness measurements as well as for air permeability. Flow rate range is 25 – 5000 ml/sec. Other flow rates ranges upon request.
The sample to be tested is placed in the measuring area. By pushing the start button on the touch screen the measurement cylinders lower onto the sample. The measuring head is set free and actuated by gravity on the sample. A pressure difference is generated between the inner measuring head and the environment. The device detects the air that’s flowing out between the blade of the measuring head and the sample. As soon as the flow is stable the device shows the values in ml/sec on the display. The air permeability head lowers on the surface of the sample as well and locks the measuring area towards the outer air. An air stream through the paper is established and as soon as the flow rate is stable the device shows the values in ml/min and in Gurley seconds (calculated) on the display.
- Fully automated measuring cycle
- Flow rate of 25 – 5000 ml, other flow rates upon request
- Up to 2 measuring heads: roughness top and air permeability
- Test pressure selectable acc. to standard: 0.74 kPa, 1.47 kPa, 2.20 kPa
- Stabilizing time selectable between 1 – 40 sec
- Statistics with graphs, max, min, mean, standard deviation
- Photocell detection of the sample, automatic start of the measurement
|11.205.100||Bendtsen Tester Roughness|
|11.205.200||Bendtsen Tester Porosity|
|11.205.300||Bendtsen Tester Roughness & Porosity|